There is a subtle psychological shift you can make to take your next performance out of the ordinary and make it leave a memory in your listener's heart. I call it "singing from the soul" instead of just from the head. Listen in and you'll understand.
- Why Message is Music’s Point of the Spear
- Perfection vs Excellence - guest post by Leah Grams Johnson
- Online Vocal Lessons… Pros and Cons
- 5 Differences Between Classical and Contemporary Voice
- This is why Your Voice Is Trashed. Really. 10 Things To Stop!
- 12 Vocal Resolutions to Rock Your Year
- 10 Lessons from the Voice of Sara Bareilles
- 7 Songwriter Round Mistakes
- Should Singers Lift Weights?
- Why You Should NOT Sing From Your Diaphragm