This is the audio version of the blogpost you can find at AllThingsVocal.com
Today's topic is Rehearsal and Performance vocal modes. Listen to this podcast episode to learn the differences between these two modes, why you need both, and how to make sure you're in the right voice for what you're doing.
This podcast is now playing at iTunes , Google Play, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Spotify, Android apps. Subscribe and don't miss an episode... and please leave a review at www.RateThisPodcast.com/atv . REVIEWS ARE MUCH NEEDED and APPRECIATED!
If you’d like help with rehearsing and performing at the top of your game, or any other vocal matter, try Power, Path and Performance vocal training, available at www.JudyRodman.com in vocal lessons and on CD courses.
Subjects covered in this episode include:
- Definitions of rehearsal and performance voice
- Getting them counter-productive mixed up
- How and when to rehearse your performance mode
- Demonstrations of the differences for singing voice
- Demonstrations of the differences for speaking voice