This is the audio version of the blogpost you can find at AllThingsVocal.com.
Today's topic is Mending Vocal Breaks. Listen to this podcast episode to find out what vocal breaks are caused by and what you can do about the unwanted ones.
This podcast is now playing at iTunes , Google Play, TuneIn Radio, . Subscribe and don't miss an episode... and please leave a review where you like to listen! REVIEWS ARE MUCH NEEDED and APPRECIATED!
Subjects covered in this episode include:
- What is a vocal break?
- What causes vocal breaks?
- Why do we use dysfunctional vocal technique?
- Reasons to re-train the voice to mend unwanted breaks
- Ways to begin changing bad vocal habits
- My specific approach to mending vocal breaks
Links mentioned in this podcast include: