This is the audio version of the blogpost you can find at AllThingsVocal.com.
Today is the second part of my 2 part series... career saving tips to protect your voice from a hit song. Listen to this podcast episode for 7 more strategies to help your voice survive the increased performance demands that come with vocal career success!
This podcast is now playing at iTunes , Google Play, TuneIn Radio, . Subscribe and don't miss an episode... and please leave a review where you like to listen! REVIEWS ARE MUCH NEEDED and APPRECIATED!
If you’d like more information to protect your singing and speaking voice, signup for my newsletter and get my 5 page vocal health report. See the signup box at www.judyrodman.com.
Suggestions covered in this episode include:
- Nourish your body like your voice is attached
- Workout like a pre-game athlete
- Avoid voice saboteurs
- Rehearse with and use in-ear monitors
- Stay in touch with your vocal coach
- Be prepared for the emotional ride
- Know what to do about laryngitis
Links mentioned in this podcast include: