This is the audio version of the blogpost you can find at AllThingsVocal.com.
Today's topic is a Halloween theme - 27 ways to murder your voice! Listen to this podcast episode to understand these 27 vocal saboteurs, so you can avoid them.
This podcast is now playing at iTunes , Google Play, TuneIn Radio, . Subscribe and don't miss an episode... and please leave a review where you like to listen! REVIEWS ARE MUCH NEEDED and APPRECIATED!
If you’d like help to protect your voice from sources and causes of vocal fatigue, irritation, strain and damage, or any other vocal matter, try Power, Path and Performance vocal training, available at www.JudyRodman.com in vocal lessons and on CD courses.
Links mentioned in this podcast include:
- Singing out of your range
- Skipping vocal warmup
- Pushing breath
- Speaking on the phone hunched over
- Eating and drinking vocal saboteurs
- Creating excessive throat phlegm
- Doing vocal exercises wrong
- Vocal fry
- What not to do between multiple sets
- How crying affects the voice
- Physical exercise cautions
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.