This is the audio version of the blogpost you can find at AllThingsVocal.com.
Today I interview Bree Noble… entrepreneur, musician, speaker, business coach and podcaster. Listen to this interview episode to get insider tips for creating and growing a successful music business, with a focus on female artists.
All Things Vocal is now playing at iTunes , Google Play, TuneIn Radio. Subscribe and don't miss an episode... and please leave a review where you like to listen! REVIEWS ARE MUCH NEEDED and APPRECIATED!
Subjects covered in this episode include:
- A look at Bree’s 2 popular podcasts
- Music business issues that tend to be more woman-centric
- How to deal with ‘female artists don’t sell’ mentality
- Why women need to learn business skills
- Fears that need to be conquered for music biz success
- How to create longevity in music careers
- What is the same, and a change prediction for music marketing
- How to submit music to Women of Substance Radio
Links mentioned in this podcast include:
- Female Entrepreneur Musician https://femusician.com/
- Women of Substance Radio http://www.wosradio.com/
Bree Noble is an entrepreneur, musician and speaker. She founded Women of Substance Radio, an online radio station that promotes quality female artists in all genres, in 2007. She launched the Women of Substance Music Podcast in November 2014, a 5 day per week show which promotes Independent female artists. Her podcast has hit #1 in New & Noteworthy for the Music, Arts and Society & Culture categories and #4 Audio Podcast on all of iTunes. She draws on her extensive experience running her own music business, both as a solo musician and as an Industry professional, to train and mentor other female musicians. Learn more about the station, the show and the artists at www.wosradio.com.
Bree also hosts a second podcast, Female Entrepreneur Musician, which is about creating and growing music business careers.
For more information on Bree and her services, and to connect with her on various social networks, go to her website https://femusician.com/
If you want the best vocal training proven to maximize vocal ability and conquer strain, try Power, Path and Performance vocal training, available at www.JudyRodman.com in vocal lessons and on CD courses.