Posted in Uncategorized, Vocal Exercises, Speaking Voice, Pitch problems, vocal training, vocal strain, vocal improvement, Judy Rodman, Vocal coach, New Year's Resolutions, Bernard Porter, PCG Nashville, Artist Development, All Things Vocal, listening skills, vocal warmup, vocal health on Dec 27th, 2016 Comments
This is the audio version of the blogpost you can find at AllThingsVocal.com.
Today's topic is 12 Vocal Resolutions for the new year. Listen to this podcast episode to learn 12 commitments you can make to significantly improve your voice next year.
Subscribe to thispodcast at iTunes and don't miss an episode... and please leave areview there, too! REVIEWS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!
If you’d like help raising the mastery level of your live performances, or any other vocal matter, try Power, Path and Performancevocal training, available at www.JudyRodman.com in vocal lessons and on CD courses.
Subjects covered in this episode include:
- Resolve to assess the state of your voice.
- Resolve to do something about your weakest vocal area.
- Resolve to warm up and warm down your voice
- Resolve to address your speaking voice.
- Resolve to get out of your comfort zone.
- Resolve to improve something you already do well.
- Resolve to study some masters of your genre.
- Resolve to set goals for your vocal performances.
- Resolve to have and nourish a small circle of trusted friends.
- Resolve to take better care of yourself physically, mentally and spiritually
- Resolve to sing fearlessly.
- Resolve to be a better listener.
Links mentioned in this podcast include:
- absolutely intend and expect
- next most important thing
- ENT fellowship trained specializing in voice
- pitch practice
- warm up correctly,
- causes of your vocal cord abuse
- saving your speaking voice
- Immerse yourself to study the vocal nuances
- pursue a serious vocal career
- STOP SMOKING
- All Things Vocal Training group on Facebook